Want to Work with Us?
Advantage Fire Protection Company hires only the best technicians, consultants, systems designers, and sales staff. As the leading Houston fire protection company, we have an established reputation for excellence in the fields of fire protection, fire suppression, fire alarms, and gas detection systems. We offer a wide range of employment opportunities for qualified and motivated individuals.
What We Do
At Advantage Fire Protection Company, we offer comprehensive fire system installation, maintenance, emergency repair service, and consultations for industrial and commercial clients in the Houston metropolitan area and at locations around the world. Our customers include smaller businesses located in and around Houston and major corporations in Kazakhstan, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil, Singapore, China, Mexico, and many other countries. Advantage Fire Protection Company specializes in the following fields:
- Fire alarm installation, maintenance, and repair
- Breathing air systems for industrial environments
- Sprinkler systems for commercial and institutional facilities
- Cutting-edge gas detection systems for chemical and petroleum processing facilities
- Consultations and systems design tailored to customer needs
- Sales and service for a full range of offshore safety equipment that includes life jackets, fire suppression systems, and highly sensitive heat, smoke, and gas detectors
We deliver the widest range of top quality fire protection, suppression, and detection services in the fire safety industry. As a staff member at Advantage Fire Protection Company, you will join a team of dedicated professionals in making the working environment a safer place for our clients and their employees.
What We Offer
At Advantage Fire Protection Company, we expect the best and we provide compensation that justifies those expectations. We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Incentives, commissions, and bonuses for superior performance
- Health and life insurance
- A 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off for vacations and holidays
You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the fire protection industry to hone your skills and develop experience with a wide array of equipment from top brands and manufacturers. We offer the right mix of challenge and reward to help you achieve success in this competitive field.
What We Expect
Advantage Fire Protection Company employs staff members in a number of specialty fields, including the following:
- Sales and marketing
- System inspection and routine maintenance
- Field alarm installation and repair technician
- System designer and consultant
- Installation professionals
- Gas detection specialists
Some of our positions may require extensive travel; others are ideal for qualified applicants living in Houston or the surrounding areas who want to stay closer to home.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the fire protection field, Advantage Fire Protection Company may be the right opportunity for you. Contact us today or submit your resume to start your journey to the top of the fire safety industry.
Position: Account Manager
The Account Manager Representative is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new and existing customers within a specified geographical assigned territory while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention. The Sales Representative will also have a commanding knowledge of our entire systems product line, as well as that of our services. The individual must maintain focus on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships.
- Consistent sales performance, ability to organically grow business by providing solutions to new client base
- Seven (7) years of industry experience as a successful fire alarm sales representative
- Consistently exceeded $1M+ in fire alarm sales for the past 3-5 years
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in Advantage Interests Inc.
- Lead generation, pipeline, planning and ability to think outside the box
- Understanding of fire alarm life safety systems, low voltage systems, installation and testing
- Technical aptitude, understand drawings and codes
- Customer service skills, Accuracy and self-motivation
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and oriented to achievement and positive results
- Strong negotiation skills and competitive spirit
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer organizations
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirm customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, background check and drug test
- College/University degree preferred
- NICET certified in fire alarm systems