Fire Protection: Maintenance & Monitoring
Regular maintenance and recharging is required to keep your company’s fire safety equipment working as intended. At Advantage Fire Protection Company, we have built our reputation on providing the most cost-effective and reliable services in the Houston marketplace. Our expert technicians can perform a wide range of necessary maintenance tasks for your fire protection equipment:
- Emergency repair services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Reconditioning of aging systems
- Required inspections and certification of systems as needed
- Recharging of portable fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems
- Affordable fire alarm monitoring services to ensure your company’s full compliance with local, state, and federal requirements
The trained and talented technicians at Advantage Fire Protection Company can provide the maintenance needed to keep your fire safety systems online and functioning properly.
Maintaining your fire protection equipment in proper running order is essential to protect your workers and your facility. Advantage Fire Protection Company offers emergency repair services in Houston to restore your fire alarms, gas detection systems, and smoke and fire detectors TO optimal condition. We also service fire sprinklers, fire safety networking solutions, and portable fire extinguishers to ensure the safety of your facility and your employees.
If your current fire protection system is in need of upgrades or renovation, the expert tech team at Advantage Fire Protection Company can help with advanced reconditioning services that can significantly improve performance and can ensure greater protection against fire. We can add gas detection capability in areas at risk of flammable or toxic gas leaks and can network your entire system to an addressable fire control panel to enhance ease of use and reduce response times in the event of a fire.
Inspections and Certifications
Advantage Fire Protection Company can perform the required inspections on various elements of your fire safety system:
- Semiannual inspections for CO2 systems, kitchen hood fire suppression systems, and other chemical suppression setups
- All required inspections for fire sprinkler systems
- Annual inspection and recharge for portable and semi-portable fire extinguishers
- Annual inspections on fire alarm systems, including smoke and fire alarms and audible and visible alert systems
- Quarterly checks on gas detection systems
We deliver the most comprehensive and reliable range of inspection and certification services in the Houston fire safety community. Because Advantage Fire Protection Company technicians have extensive experience with nearly every brand of fire alarm and fire protection system, we can provide you with the most cost-effective and dependable solutions for your fire safety needs.
Advantage Fire Protection Company can provide you with a comprehensive range of repair, reconditioning, inspection, and recharge services for your fire protection system. We specialize in delivering the right solution at the right price to suit your needs. Contact us today to discuss your current fire protection requirements with one of our professional technicians. At Advantage Fire Protection Company, we are here to serve all your fire safety needs.